Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau on Oahu's scenic North Shore. Held at a beautiful botanical garden within Waimea Valley, Toa Luau invites you to a delicious buffet dinner followed by Hawaiian entertainment. What makes this luau unique on the island is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Arrive early before the luau and walk through the garden, visit several ancient sites and enjoy the view of the beautiful Waimea waterfall.
- Hawaiian cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Explore the Waimea Valley botanical garden and walk to the Waimea waterfall (nature walk prior to the luau festivities is optional)
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.